Replay problem

I had a friend send me a IF replay via iOS messenger and I cannot download to my IF replays.

I have a 2018 iPad 9.7” iOS14.0

1 Like

Hey, Tyler! At the moment, Infinite Flight replays cannot just be exported and shared. To my knowledge, the only way to share replays is by using sharemyinfiniteflight.com.

You can advise your friend to save the file, upload it to the site above, and then share the respective link.

Please let me know if you have any further questions. Enjoy your night!

If you click share. It has an option to share via message on iOS

Yes, it does; however it doesn’t work. I don’t know the specifics, but if I had to guess, it seems to be an issue with how the files are saved. I believe it’s because the replays are not standard videos that you can be shared. They are sets of data that allow you to replay the flight in Infinite Flight only.

Sort of, the way the infinite flight files are shared or through infinite flight… Sorta. Basically, the replay will be exported as a file that can only be open through infinite flight. Since messages can’t really register anything, it won’t allow you to send it. The only other way to send it is through an email, which usually works were through the website that was linked above

Ah i see thank you

Glad the issue has been solved!