Replay Mode

Hello All…
Hope you’re doing well…
First of all I would like to thank developers for their amazing continuous works and efforts to make this simulator better and better throughout its journey from the beginning till what we’ve reached…
I want to ask about Replay Mode…
Replay Mode is considered (personally) a very important feature in IF. It makes you watch your flight from a different perspective like as a passenger rather than a pilot flying the aircraft. It makes you feel like you’re traveling and you enjoyed beautiful sceneries from different places you’ve visited which you cannot do while you’re busy flying the aircraft. However, it needs some improvements like the 777 engines’ sound suddenly disappears DURING STARTUP and you cannot hear the amazing spool up sound of GE90…
Moreover, i have noticed that jet bridges don’t move in Replay Mode which decreases the immersion while you watch your flight… Additionally, the wings’ vibration in a turbulent weather isn’t noticeable like in an online mode…
Thanks for your patience reading my post and I’m sure developers will take our constructive observations in a positive perspective…

Hey there! I’m not sure about the engine spool up for the GE90s, however I do know that at the moment jet bridges are only for live mode and don’t show in replay. Hope this helps!

1 Like

Hey there,

Most of the things that have been listed here have been addressed by staff members. Please note the replay feature is always being iterated on and is always growing along with the simulator.

To address one item here the moving jet bridges in replay do not move yet do to them having to work on it on the server end. When they move for others on the live server then they will move in replay mode.

I have tried to reproduce the GE-90 spool up issue and have found that the engine does just start with no spool up. I will see if this has been reported somewhere and if not I will report it.

Also with turbulence etc, in replay mode you are no longer flying in the same exact conditions as you were. You can also adjust the weather in replay mode from the pause menu which means you could have previously adjusted it which is the reasoning for it not simulating it 100% as it did in the live flight.

1 Like

I believe that’s going to be added in the next Infinite flight update when they find a way to make it so other players can see your jet bridge docking to your aircraft and then it should also appear on replay mode.

1 Like

It won’t necessarily be in the next update.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.