Replay Mode keeps freezing during loading

I was trying to record my video of a flight with @Gonebeef and @Nee when we fly with KLM 777 from Singapore to Bali.The flight was uneventful and runs like normal but i can’t access the replay hence i can’t record.I cleared cache.I rebooted my device.I also restarted my app several times.Anyone can help with this issue?

4 Likes

Welcome to the community! Sorry to hear you’re having this issue.

Could you let us know your device make and model?

What exactly is happening after you try and open the replay file? Are you hearing any sounds at all or is there a percentage loading that freezes, or just absolutely nothing?

Also make sure your internet connection is stable and strong, as this could also be an issue.

1 Like

Did you allowed Infinite Flight access to storage?

1 Like

Hmm, it could be a bug, or it could be that you don’t have enough storage? (Sorry I don’t really know, contact infinite flight)

1 Like

I do allow

1 Like

My device is 2019-built Redmi Note 8 Pro

Well i tried to open the replay file and it keeps loading and there are sounds of the 77W since am opening a replay of 77W flight

1 Like

Hmmm, seems like this is becoming an issue…

Something similar happened here too:

You might wanna back up any replays you want to keep, as a safety measure anyway.

2 Likes

Eh i found out that other replays were working.I think the replay file is corrupted

2 Likes

I think you need to wait for me it takes a few minutes try waiting for like 3 minutes

2 Likes

When you record something happens and the game doesn’t want to you to record.I believe because of to much storage with the phone recording and having a game that can have alot of gigabits usage.

2 Likes

Could you share the replay file?

1 Like

Eh i’ll just do another shorter flight

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.