Replay Mode Fog Issue

Hey, so when I try to take screenshots in replay mode for some the new fog system doesnt work. It always reverts back to the old 20.1 and earlier fog systems.

1 Like

You can always adjust the weather in replays, just use the slider (the same one in solo mode) to change the visibility to your liking.

2 Likes

I tried that but it still goes back to the old fog

Can I see a screenshot of that?

1 Like

When I was in the actual flight the fog looked different then in replay mode

In flight, weather is modeled after live, real world weather data. In your replay, you can customize the weather as you wish, hence the difference in appearance,

1 Like

In game (top) and replay (bottom)

Did you try adjusting the visibility in Solo to as low as it gets or as close as possible to match your in flight photo?

1 Like

Yes, but it just goes back to what it looked like in earlier updates and not what it looks like in-game

If these photos were taken at the same location and you say you adjusted the visibility to as low as it’ll go, it should be working just fine. Can you perhaps send a screenshot of your weather tab in the replay?

1 Like

I took these shots on solo mode

In game (top) and replay (bottom)

Fog altitudes also are an important factor, let’s keep that in mind.

1 Like

If I may, in replay fog is set as it was at the end of the flight. This is why you do not find it in earlier parts of the flight as it was when flying.
My two cents.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.