Replay issue

Hi, I’m trying to open a replay from yesterday but it doesn’t work. Yes, it’s on the same device being iPad Air 4 running latest version. Delete and reinstall and clear cache wouldn’t work

1 Like

Sorry, I’m lost. Did you try transferring you replay to other device?

I didn’t. Apparently, I can access the replay from today’s flight but not any flights before today

1 Like

I see what’s going on.

1 Like

Those are not replays, in the last Infinite Flight update they added replays and logbook at the same place, those which you are seeing might not be your replays from yesterday and just like you said before the app cache has been delete, therefore any replay before today has gone.

Note: That’s what I think about the “issue”, might be wrong.

1 Like

I clear the cache after I completed today’s flight so if I delete the cache, doesn’t that include today’s replay as well?

1 Like

Yeah, you’re right. In that case I can’t help you, sorry.

1 Like

However, it would be cool if you try opening your replays in other device. I’m up if you want to share it with me and I’ll let you know if I have the same problem.

1 Like

Deleting the app and then reinstalling effectively wipes off all your replays. Clearing scenery cache will not delete the replays.

2 Likes

I see. IIRC, this happens even when I didn’t delete the app. I’ll let you know tomorrow

1 Like

Are you trying to access the replay from a different device?

The same device I did my flight from

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.