Replay Crashing

So I just finished a flight from Miami to Quito, and I was opening the replay for Screenshots, but when I opened the replay, after about 5 seconds, the app has crashed. I’ve tried about 5 times, restarted my phone and cleared up storage. I have a 6 month old IPhone 11 with 7 Gigabytes left of storage. The replay file is 28MB large

Any ideas how to stop this from happening?

1 Like

I have the same problem

1 Like

How long has this been happening to you

1 Like

It was recently from Oslo to Trondheim in a Crj900. I wanted to watch my start, but before I did it crashed after 3 seconds. I tried several times and left it after that and thought it was just a small bug because my other renditions worked after that. But it looks like I’m not the only one who has the problems.

1 Like

Does it crash after it gets to 100% or before?

1 Like

After it loads fully

1 Like

Yes after that

Did u guys try restarting the phone

1 Like

So even my plane actually displayed everything normally but as soon as I touched the bottom bar it crashed

1 Like

Yea I tried that

2 Likes

Yes, please read the original post.

2 Likes

I mean the only other thing is uninstalling and reinstalling but that will delete all replays but what are your graphics that could be a issue

Is it working now @NoahM?

1 Like

I mean I am running on a 6 month old iPhone 8 with the latest iOS and it’s smooth so I can say it’s probably the 11. I think a lot of issues happen with the 11 but hopefully the new update coming soon could fix that.

1 Like

I have to improve it doesn’t show my plane. It is also a completely different camera perspective. I’ll try to close a screen and show you where I should be.

1 Like

We are talking via PM on the issue. No need to throw out stuff unless you are certain it will help.

1 Like

Ok good luck hope this gets fixed

2 Likes

The corrupted replay files was caused by an issue that was present in the current beta version that impacted non-beta replays. This will be fixed in the next beta version released for testing. Sadly however, there is no way to recover the existing replay as the damage has been done to that file.

Thank you for reporting this issue to us and we apologize for the inconvenience that it has caused.

2 Likes

Dang. Thanks for the help

3 Likes