Replay Bug

Hello,

So during the replay, the first thing that it had on the ATC panel was that I was “Ghosted for not specified”. However during the flight, I never got a ghosted tab and when I finished the flight, I was also not ghosted. And that I still kept my grade 4. I also did no thing to get ghosted. So this is why I am thinking that it is a bug and not a player thing.
PNG

1 Like

Hi Samuel,

Are you on the latest version of Infinite Flight that includes a hotfix when this occured?

1 Like

No, but I just did when I checked the app store.

However, it is still there

Go to you’re log book, and see if it has a ghosting on the flight…

No, there is not a ghosting for the flight

I’m pretty sure that the Developer is aware of this issue. Note: I might be wrong about this.

That is why I want to make sure that they are aware of this bug.

Okay,

I believe this was fixed in the latest hotfix update that was pushed recently from looking at this thread here:

So, make sure that you update to the latest version of Infinite Flight that includes the hotfix and this shouldn’t occur again…

3 Likes

Okay, great. Thanks!

Luke is correct. Update the app in the store or delete it and reinstall it and the latest build will be on your device.

3 Likes

I’m having a similar issue myself. Except it’s more complicated. Recently posted in the support forum too.

1 Like

have you deleted Infinite Flight and re-downloaded it again?

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.