Repaint Hangar: Master Edition

This is a continuation to the Design your own airline thread, however, this is a more serious thread for repaints, meaning that there will be a lot of harsh critism, and strict rules. If you’re not okay with that or you would like some more practice, you’re recommended to go to this thread

Rules for this thread:
1: Med’s templates only. In this thread, only repaints with Med’s templates are allowed, please refrain yourself from using Jetabout or Norebbo templates. Don’t know what that is or where that is? Get some practice first in the thread listed above!
2: Livery needs to be properly layered! This is self-explanatory. If you don’t follow this rule, you will get flagged.
3: Your own work only! If you requested a livery, you should not be posting the livery. The person who made the livery should be posting it.
4: Certified “masters” may give you critism. When that happens, just listen. Don’t get mad: It’s for your own good!
5: If you’re not a master, refrain from posting unnessasty comments. If you like a livery, like it. No need to post a comment just to say you like it. YOU WILL GET FLAGGED!!!
6: NO REQUESTS!!!
I can’t stress this enough, but no requests are allowed here. If you want to request something, go to the thread linked above.
How to be a master: @ one of the masters when you post your livery, if we think that it is good enough, you’re in the team!
List of “masters”: @Jerry_Chen, @Cayden_Smith, @the777fan, @ollywhxte, @JAYLAF747, @HEYEY, @AndroidPilot and you could be the next master!
Have fun, and design away!

7 Likes

I think it is best that we keep all of the “repaints, and airlines” on the main thread…

1 Like

Air France A340-600, Holiday livery. c:
Template by the one and only Med.

4 Likes

No lie I am actually surprised that I am a master…

2 Likes

Of course you are! You make some of the best liveries!

2 Likes

Just finished this one, Air France Sky livery. c:
Nice thread concept too by the way.

3 Likes

Not bad, but the tail seems a bit dull. Try adding somethinf there, it might help.

1 Like

I’d love to see an Iberia Dash-8 Q400 from somebody please!

1 Like

You’re a master yourself, you should create it yourself.
Just saying…

2 Likes

This is where I will probably post most of my repaints from now on.

@JerryC you should make it so people can’t request here.

3 Likes

I want to see if somebody can create a decent livery.

1 Like

Ahh…
So yeah, if you wanna be the next master, create a Iberia Q400

You’re right, I didn’t think of that

2 Likes

I don’t think this will last very long, just saying…

3 Likes

No need for multiple topics dealing with basically the same thing, but with slightly different rules.