Removing Yellowing from Model Aircraft

I was wondering if anyone has any tips to remove the ‘yellowing’ on my snap-fit model planes. They have been in direct sunlight and so one half of most of the snap-fit models have gone yellow. I’m potentially looking at selling them and so I would like to try, as much as possible, to remove the yellowing on them. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

Hello

You could try this. If you google “removing yellow from plane models” you might find some more information.

https://www.diecastaircraftforum.com/1-200-scale-model-aircraft/292129-removing-yellow-plastics-models.html

Please remember that this is the Infinite Flight community, so this post might be removed.

1 Like

Thanks @Chris_Wing, I appreciate this is a forum for Infinite Flight, but I assume that perhaps as it is in RWA that it should be fine. I also wanted to hear people’s first hand experience on this matter before I go putting chemicals etc on the models that could ruin them. Thank you for your reply :)

1 Like

No problem! Maybe other people have some ideas or have done it before.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.