Remove violation

Is there a way I can remove my violation

1 Like

After checking the SS the violations seems to be pretty old. With this scenarios I don’t think there is anyway out to get rid of them unless the completion of Year.

Thanks

Hey!

Violations can only be appealed for a maximum of seven days after they have been issued. After this time, it’s not possible to appeal the violation.

If any of your Level 2/3 violations have been issued very recently (less than a week ago), feel free to contact @appeals with your replay file handy if you feel they were wrongly issued.

Good Morning,

Just like Varun and Sooraj have said. Violations can only be appealed for a maximum of 7 days after being issued with one.

If you feel you were given the violation without any reason or it was wrongly issued please contact @appeals with the following information only if it was within 7 days of getting them.

• Replay. You can export it and share it using https://sharemyinfiniteflight.com/
  • Any screenshots that can help your case.
  • Any other information that can help the appeals team members with your violation reversal.

Please also note the following. Appeals reserve the right to not reverse violations for any reasons.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.