Remove Transaero Airbus A380

For realism it would be nice to have it removed, since Transaero doesnt have them and they don’t even exist anymore.

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

2 Likes

Who cares? I think it’s good to have a variety of liveries. You don’t have to fly it, and I almost never see them on Live, so imo I don’t think it really matters.

13 Likes

Does that mean we remove the FDS liveries since they don’t exist? 😢

20 Likes

You’d better not do this… 😓

2 Likes

Actually that is a good point.

2 Likes

And Air Austral.

2 Likes

Pointless. Unless you tell me that the livery takes up some kind of a server space and should be removed to make space for new liveries, no.

11 Likes

Never, why would you do this if you have a PAN AM Livery, a completely outdated Air Canada & KLM livery. You should not do this. No, no, no, no and no.

5 Likes

Why? We have many other old liveries and some fictional like that one, the air austral and a UPS A330…so if you want the Transaero livery to be removed, so let’s do the same thing with the liveries in the 747-200 (except the Iran Air because is currently in use) some of the 767s like KLM and AF and the FDS liveries too, the same with other here.

4 Likes

Also the United 747. We still have it even though United stopped using them.

They have not stopped using them…
UA892 from Seoul to San Francisco
UA862 from Hong Kong to San Francisco
UA889 from Beijing to San Francisco
UA836 from Shanghai to Chicago
UA851 from Chicago to Beijing
UA2129 from San Francisco to Xiamen
Are being operated by one now

2 Likes

Ohh never knew thanks for clearing that up.

Why was this moved to general?

Maybe didn’t fitted in features, since it’s not a livery request or something similar…

This is a feature to remove a livery.

@SaV They ordered the Airbus A380, 4 of them, so that must count.

Plus, why remove a livery that some people still fly in?

I don’t understand these “remove unrealistic liveries” topics. Juts because it is not realistic, means that is must be removed.

Soon, someone will request the same thing for the 747-8i.

1 Like

Well, FDS put in the Malev livery for the Dash.
Malev was the national airline of Hungary. I has been shut I think about 2 years before the release of the Dash update! Despite this, they’ve included this livery! I was very surprised, but very happy and proud at the same time!
I don’t want them to remove it and I mean it!

1 Like

What?
FDS remove the Space Shuttle
and will keep Transaero in A380?
Who has fly those aircrafts sincerely ?

1 Like

I don’t understand?

1 Like

Me either…

1 Like