Remote-Controlling IF

Hello everybody, is there any app or service that allows you to remotely control IF? If there is, please list it. Thanks!

1 Like

Hello, unfortunately, there is no way to control infinite flight remotely at the moment. However, there are multiple third-party websites and add-ons that allow you to remotely track and monitor your flight. If you have a ForeFlight subscription, you can link it to your app and monitor it directly through there. Or, you can use a website such as Infinite X to track your flight along with others flying on the expert server. Hope this helps!

3 Likes

Helps somebit, I already use InfiniteInfo and Map-Flight for flights. Thanks anyways!

3 Likes

There was, some time ago.
At least, it was being worked on.

Unfortunately the developer disappeared.

2 Likes

Is the app non-existent and non-compatible anymore?

1 Like

I still have an apk file (Android) of a test version from 5 years ago.
Since the IF API was recently changed, it should be totally useless now.
A real shame.
It had potential.

3 Likes

What are you looking for exactly?

IF on a big screen and a way to control it?

1 Like

Nope, a way to control the flight from another device in another location.

Unfortunately that’s not possible at this time, but who knows what the devs will come up with in the future.

Thanks anyway.

1 Like

I don’t know if it helps at all but you can step climb remotely using IF Assistant, and I believe it is the only way to control the game remotely for now.

1 Like

Hey @Jan,
If you have the IFJoy apk then can you please share it with us like using google drive or something?
We would really appreciate it.

1 Like

The app would not work.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.