Remembering those affected by the Manchester attacks <3

Today marks the 3rd year since the horrible Manchester attacks that took place on this date in 2017.
Taking place, at the Manchester Arena under a Ariana Grande concert unfortunately taking the lives away of 22 angles and injuring hundreds… So remember to light a candle today and keep these people in mind, and also as news break through about the horrific crash of PIA - PK8303 it is important to stay together as one and go through this together. None of you are alone with this. My condolences go out to the family and friends of PK8303 :(

With a few mates from easyJet VA we decided to make a “22” in the sky to remember those affected of this horrible attack…
@thkmass
@PilotGeorge04

Server: Expert
Time: 15:10 UTC
Route: EGCC GAM31 GAM29 D336L GAM20 D326R D319R XAPOS 103DM CNM01 MITSO DXE USEKA D098N CNS06 D045O EGCC
Aircraft: 3x A319-100

14 Likes

Lovely to see this! It is important we remember those affected by such atrocities.

Well done, looks great! Truly is amazing what you can do with a mobile flight simulator!

2 Likes

Wait, was this a shooting at the concert? Or am I just confused with something else?

That is so awesome to remember them by drawing a 22 in the sky!

2 Likes

It was a bombing. Terrorist attack.

1 Like

Oh, I think I know what it is know. I remember hearing it on the news. 😞

2 Likes