Remembering the Pre-Global Infinite Flight

I remember the days when everybody was flying to or from KNUC, because there always was ATC. I did this approach maybe a thousand times🤣🤣🤣 it was really funny to see all those A380’s and 747’s…

Maldives are southwest of India and Sri Lanka, capital is Male, highly suggest as it has an airport on an island pretty much by itself

2 Likes

Ya,Way Better

In response to your first image, back in the good old days of aerosync. If I remember correctly, we were all competing together for the splash screen competition 😀

1 Like

@Kirito_77 those were the days at AAT :)

By the way, does anyone remember the gear tilt glitch on the Boeing 787 as shown in the 3rd and 4th picture?

1 Like

Wasn’t it like where you had to keep spamming the gear button or something along those lines?

And talking about pre-global, Paris was probably the only region that had the best, real looking scenery at that time 👇🏽

1 Like

It was a glitch with the old replay system which had the option to go live in the middle of the replay.

When retracting or extending the gears on the Boeing 787, while they are in the process of doing so, they appear to be tilted for a short while before fully retracting or extending.

Now, we go on the replay and pause at the time when the gear appears to be tilted. We press on the ‘live’ button, and the gear doesn’t extend or retract any further, but remains tilted!

Keen to know if anyone else has tried this?

2 Likes

Oh yes how could I forget! I’ve done it once or twice but it’s been a while now

1 Like

Unfortunately this glitch is no longer possible due to the introduction of the new replay system. It was fun though!

1 Like