Remembering the good old days

Do Y’all remember this trailer

It brings back memories and when I first playing back in 2013 (one of the first for Android) I saw this a bit later
19 Likes

“Available at amazon” well that brings back memories

6 Likes

Yep! I’ve got the music as my ringtone!

3 Likes

The old water!!!

3 Likes

The music was fantastic

2 Likes

The space shuttle era I remember it also the super decathlon

3 Likes

Awww… this makes me so jealous… I never got try it; I only joined in 2018 :(

3 Likes

I never bought the space shuttle

1 Like

It was free.

1 Like

Good times indeed! That was an exciting trailer release. Still remember how “live” was such a groundbreaking development - these days it’s practically taken for granted.

@InfiniteFlightDeck don’t worry, you’re not missing much. I don’t know why there was always so much hype around the space shuttle. Low graphics, and the only way you could fly it was on a landing mission to Edwards. You did that once or twice and it quickly became boring :) Anyway

Also good old days sure, but I certainly prefer our global and subsequent updates! I look at those old land textures now and cringe haha

1 Like

I remember paying and buying aircrafts, back then

1 Like

I bought more than 20 aircraft back then

2 Likes

Then I just never played it

So many of our current planes haven’t been reworked since before that video. And y’all still voted for the a330…😔

2 Likes

Remembering the good old days… @Captainflight
image image

6 Likes

Ahh San Clemente , how valiantly you have served massive pre global traffic ranging from a Cessna to a 747 :D
Good times

5 Likes

Damn. Can’t believe the SR22 is that old and still in the game haha

2 Likes

I feel bad for not using it much back then.

IF has so much of my money from back then.

I literally bought every plane then they came out with pro quite some time after and Poof. (Couldn’t even by pro because I wasted all my $$ on the planes LOL)

2 Likes

Because in the second round A330 would be another rework, and in doing so we could move on from long haul aircraft for a good while… Trust me, my first vote was on the C-17! We need to bring some of these aircraft up to current standards

1 Like