(Remade) Suggest any Aircraft, We'll draw it!

Sure thanks man! 😀😉❤️❤️

No problem ;)

Is it okay if I do a FedEx Md-11 or does it have to be a DHL, because I’m searching for a DHL md-11 and it doesn’t exist…

Thats the reason i suggested it, because it doesnt exist you can use your imagination a bit 😀😉❤️❤️

I like that! No problem, I will find a picture of any md 11 and draw it with the DHL livery! See ya tomorrow… please remember that there is a chance that i might not be able to do it ;)

Thanks and dont worry if you cant, i get it its difficult, i draw just liveries on printed out outlines of aircraft

OMG, thats amazing!!! @BravoCharlie, if i may say so - its better than the real thing!

Hey guys, I know that they say that practice makes perfect that’s not the case for me unfortunately for me with drawing & art/craft. So, I would like to congratulate and thank you all the great aircraft that have been drawn so far on this thread! Personally I would like to thank @Brucelee for the fantastic 757-200 Iceland air he drew very professionally!
Thanks IFC!

Thanks! Please just tell me anytime if you would like another one :)

@Johnathan_Kwiatkowsk it’s done!

That’s really thin tracing paper… If you do them onto a standard AT 80gsm paper, you’ll be able to get much darker tones 😉 which will make shading easier. It’s still good!

@ILOVE7879 I didn’t forget your request, westjet 787. It is a work in progress, I made some progress!

That is really impressive - beats my artistic skills by a long shot

OMGL that is stunning - love the detail on the nose and the engines!

I love it thats amazing thank you!

a319 progress!

Here it is! The DHL MD-11… However, I’m not so happy on how the livery turned out… Hope you like it!

That looks amazing! 👏

made up livery for Breast Cancer awareness American A319 I also free drew this😝

Wow! That’s so awesome!