Reintroducing The New Alaska Air Group Virtual

Hi Everyone! Like myself, many of you were saddened when Alaska Virtual decided to stop operations within Infinite Flight. I was part of the VA and this really upset me so I immediately set out to replace it. On Behalf of me and our awesome Website manager @CaptJackson, We are excited to bring to you Alaska Air Group Virtual. Due to the Virgin-Alaska merger and the known upcoming of global flight we decided to combine the two airlines. If you love Alaska Airlines or Virgin America for that matter come join us by checking out and/or applying on our website:

I am definitely looking to make Alaska Air Group Virtual a more active member in the VA community than its predecessor, and you will see a lot more events from us. Plus with Global on its way flying with us is looking up.
However, maybe you wouldn’t like to fly with us or you simply like administrative duties we have a few open positions currently.
CEO: @Dashsolpher1
Co-CEO: @Bobby_Buffington
Chief Pilot:@N1DG
Web Designer: @CaptJackson
Event Organizer: @Michael.finkle
Planes we fly:
Alaska 737-800
Alaska 737-900
Alaska Horizon Dash8-Q400
Virgin America A320

If you would like any further information please feel free to PM me.

6 Likes

Nice to see Alaska VA back up and running.

I would like to become Co-CEO

PM the owner and discuss it there.

3 Likes

We need more people to join:)

1 Like

I’m glad Alaska VA opened back up! Good luck from Dogfightng Days!

yes we do, but it will take time, no rush…

1 Like

Good luck with the VA! Hope all goes well!

Introducing Our Brand new logo courtesy of @calvinbrookman and the designers at Alaska Airlines for our base.

2 Likes