Regular Stats

Some of you may know, but others may not, that it is a goal of mine to become a Regular on the Community. Could somebody tell me based on my stats how long they think it is until that would happen?

3 Likes

There are no set rules to become a regular, just keep being active and you might get a chance in becoming one.

2 Likes

I thought it was done off of statistics though

1 Like

There is no publicly released statistics for becoming a regular. the IF team have altered the requirements. In some special cases, the staff will promote you if they feel you are contributing well.

However just posting single lines on a topic is not a way to do this… They have to be a productive contribution 🙃

8 Likes

Alright, thank you!

2 Likes

One method you could use to give you a vague idea of how close you is seeing where you stand among the stats of current Regulars. Here’s the list of regulars: https://community.infiniteflight.com/badges/3/regular

Alright, thanks!!

2 Likes

It seems like I’m on the way! Guess I’ll just have to wait and see! Thanks everyone!!

2 Likes

Use this link, should give you a good idea mate.

1 Like

IFC has them set differently, so General Discourse stuff wolnt work for this…

1 Like

It’s like watching water boil: the longer you sit there focusing solely on becoming a regular, it will feel like it will never happen.Do what I did- I never thought I would become a regular, and then one day I got that little notification and was surprised and happy.

2 Likes

Skyhawk heavy is Mark Denton, not Tyler.

3 Likes

No, the mods have said several times when that was linked that they set unique ones for IFC…

Read this post by Seb, other states that they are not the official requirements, and the real ones won’t be released.

It’s not strictly quantitative, either. Just liking every post you see or posting a lot of replies without a lot of content won’t make you a regular by default. There’s some human intervention on the mods’ side as well.

(Not saying this is what you do, I have no idea. Just saying it’s not strictly numbers based.)

1 Like

Thank you all! I think I have a better understanding about this now!!

@Amaar_Viqar, oh right yeah, I am so sorry!

Not much longer. Just keep doing what you do best and it’ll come. For what its worth I’ll throw the value of “less than 1000” out there. 🤷🏼‍♂️😉

For anyone else that has the same question, no. I won’t look up your stats and its likely the other mods won’t either. We have plenty of other forum activities to keep us busy. 😘

5 Likes