As part of the on-going process of adapting the forum to growing numbers, we are looking at a number of new processes that will allow us to work with the changing situation. As part of that, we have begun to look at our T3 members. You may have noticed the rising number of complaints by forum members about negative comments on threads, and we as moderators are also concerned about this.
We have had a review of all T3 members, and what it means to be T3 overall. We will now be taking into consideration more than just the numbers that qualify you for T3. We will be looking out for things such as the following:
- Overall number of flagged post
- Overall number of useful flags
- Any staff notes, warnings or prior suspension
- A positive attitude, both to new members and other T3s
- Ability to introduce new members to the rules of the forum repeatedly; patience
- Nature of posts and comments and their productiveness
- How you carry yourself on the official Infinite Flight Instagram and Facebook page, amongst other things
I want to highlight we are now looking at your attitude on the forum more than before and are now placing a much higher value on positive attitudes. This post here summarises the kind of actions we do not expect from T3 members. We may also look into changing the numerical requirements too.
Just because you meet the numerical requirements no longer means you will be kept as T3.
The IFC Moderation Team