Regional Respect | CFS Spotting - 2020/2019, "Pandemic Pandemonium"

G’day!

Over the past few months I have been gathering pictures from my local airport, Coffs Harbour! Here’s a few of the best pictures I have found in my camera roll…

First up, “Katoomba”. A De Havilland Dash 8 Q400 who belongs to QantasLink and is operated by Sunstate Airlines. Today, she was operating QF2116 from Sydney!

Next, VH-NKU. Operated by Alliance Airlines, this Fokker 70 operated QQ554 from Sydney! Alliance Airlines isn’t a regular visitor to Coffs Harbour, so this was a nice treat!

Sidenote: You have probably noticed the yellowish tint to this photo. This is because of the smoke/haze that was hanging over the East Coast of Australia during the bushfire season last year…

Another irregular visitor here in Coffs: QantasLink’s Boeing 717-200. This specific aircraft (VH-YQV) was operating a verification flight as QF1950 from Sydney. The aircraft hung around in Coffs for 50 minutes whilst it tested the airport’s systems.

Next we have “Maitland”. Yes, another QantasLink De Havilland Dash 8 Q400, this time it’s VH-QOM operating QF2116 from Sydney!

We’ll take a break from QantasLink, and head over to their rivals: Virgin Australia…

Here we have “Fingal Beach” (VH-YIE) operating VA1167 from Sydney in what could be described as a dramatic afternoon.

I’ll leave you all off here, with this picture on the airport during a wonderful Sunset…

Let me know which of those photos was your favourite, and how I can improve in either my picture taking or photo editing.

Have a good one!

34 Likes

This is an absolute banger in the making, all you need is an aircraft. Those colors are insane.

11 Likes

Oh wow.

Amazing photos! 😍🤩😍🤩

1 Like

Beautiful Pics!

That, plus runway lights

3 Likes

Absolute amazing photos you have Adam! You’ve got some seriously good photography skills.

2 Likes

Great shots Adam! That last photo of the airport is amazing 😍

1 Like

Thanks Andrew! The things nature can do - endless possibilities!

Thanks mate! Much appreciated.

Thanks! Runway lights would look stunning!

Thanks Declan!

Thanks Cameron! One of my favourites too!

3 Likes

I’ve been right where you saw those planes!

1 Like