Regional Express (REX) Boeing 737-800 Livery

Regional Express (REX) Boeing 737-800 Livery

Regional Express (REX) has just announced their brand new livery that is coming to the latest addition to their fleet and route network, the Boeing 737-800. REX is a unique airline that operates to many airports around Australia, from large capital cities to small regional airports in the middle of nowhere. Now Regional Express are stepping up their game even further and from March 1st, 2021 they are going to begin operating the Boeing 737-800 on flights from Melbourne to Sydney with more routes between capital cities to follow. Take a look at this amazing livery below:

Source: Sydney Airport Facebook Page

You may be wondering why this should be added? Well REX is the largest regional airline outside of the Qantas group and serves many of the Australian states including, New South Wales, South Australia, Victoria, Queensland, Tasmania and Western Australia, plus the livery itself is absolutely stunning.

In conclusion, this would be a fantastic addition to the liveries on Infinite Flight as it would give us another Australian airline that is one of the most established Australian airlines outside of the Qantas group and they serve as a vital lifeline to many remote and regional destinations across the great land of Australia.

Only because it’s made by you Declan 😁 and the blue lines I will vote.

1 Like

Even larger than VA’s 737, F100, and A320 base in Perth?

3 Likes

I have never seen them on FR24

1 Like

Is ThIs ToPiC mOdErAtOr ApPrOvEd?

Seriously though, nice livery, I got a free vote so I will drop a vote for this!

2 Likes

Thanks mate, appreciate it!

2 Likes

I believe so. They operate to many destinations all across Australia from multiple different capital cities.

2 Likes

Well you need to do a bit more searching then… just kidding!

1 Like

Love seeing diversity within IF, would definitely be a great addition!

2 Likes

Would be nice to see some more representation for the Aussies within the sim, especially with an airline as special as Rex. I’ll drop a vote on this, fingers crossed we can see it soon!

1 Like

Can’t disagree with you there. As we know, Infinite Flight like to focus on diversity and this would sure be a great asset in order to increase diversity further within the livery choices that we have today.

Thanks for voting Alex. I’m sure you’ll agree that REX airlines holds a special place in most Aussie hearts.

1 Like

Personally I dont really like the Rex livery on the 737 but it will be cool to have this added to the sim.

1 Like

More diversity the better in my opinion, and I’m sure as fellow Aussies we would be in support of this!

2 Likes

So true i wish there was more Australian livery added to the sim.

2 Likes

Yes!! Last time I was at Sydney it was riddled w Rex aircrafts it’ll be amazing to have this one in the sim and in real life 😍

Couldn’t agree with you more. Rex is a bigger airline than most people think and are vital lifelines to Australian regional destinations and connecting families across the land down under.

Certainly going to spot this in Melbourne once they start operating for sure as well.

3 Likes

Oh wait the aren’t operating yet?

The 737s are not in operation yet, yes

What an amazing livery 😍 It’s funny seeing it on something else other than the SF340. Really hope to see this in the simulator soon, will clear a vote for this. Thanks for the request Deco!

REX are operating, but I was speaking in regards to the 737-800’s for REX. I meant when they begin operating the route. Sorry for the confusion. 😊