Region Tour @ [ICAO] - 131803ZMAR16

Server: Advanced

Region: Whatever has ATC

Airport: TBD

Time: 1803Z

Around 1pm NYC time tomorrow, I’m planning to do a circuit around one of tomorrow’s busy regions. I figured, maybe I could have some company during the flight, if anybody would like to devote their time if available tomorrow. Advanced ATC, does anybody know what will be active tomorrow or do you not know until then? Other comments are if you’d like to join in the fun. Pick any passenger aircraft to fly if you’re coming, and arrive by 1756Z to be prepared for departure at 1803Z. Then find N52MX sitting at the airport. I should spawn in by 1750Z. As soon as I find out what’s busy tomorrow, I can plan the flight and stopover airports. Also comment below if you know what’s busy, if not I’ll wait. Thanks a lot for commenting.

The Airport ICAO must be added for it to be in the #live:events category

Not a great idea for me.
After long flights, contacting ATC may crash the app

Well, you can always join for a short time and leave if you’d like. Same goes for everyone.

Okay, so I kind of lied to you last weekend, but let me tell you something. I’d lost standing, so I couldn’t be on the Advanced server, and I decided, the update will be out soon, so next weekend I can fly. Guess what, the update came out, and I’ll be doing this. You don’t have to show up for the entire flight, but you can always fly with me for one stopover.