Region Limits

Hi,

I know Global exists, but back with regions, I’ve seen one or two people suspended for flying outside of them, and seen someone say it’s not allowed.

What was the point bushmeat for flying out of regions? What happened if you did?

Thanks

I think you will start to lose speed when you fly out of the region without IF Pro.

1 Like

I wager most of them just didn’t know about the “out of bounds” back then. IF would simply turn your plane into a really expensive glider until you were back inside the region…if you made it back or cared to make it back.

1 Like

Before, i took an A380 when i didnt have pro out of Aussie, and it turns out it cuts the engines, and glides you until you reenter or disconnect.

1 Like

It could cause issues with the app and the servers if doing that. We even had the servers crash a few times due to this.

1 Like

Also If a mod saw you or someone saw you and reported . You will get your xp back to 0 values. Wasn’t a great idea doing that…

1 Like

I thought the land disappeared into like a waterfall

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.