Regarding Replay

Guys i had made a flight From. VABB to WSSS , i have this replay saved on my iphone, but i am unable to view it as i don’t hold pro subscription currently pls can anyone help me in viewing it? it is in form of document currently and i m not able to convert it in jpg plss helpppp

1 Like

I don’t believe replays are available to watch unless the aircraft and region of the entire flight are in the non-pro areas.

2 Likes

Unfortunately given you don’t have a pro sub, you cannot view replays that involve scenery outside of the non-pro regions.

Check your inbox

I’m pretty sure that replays aren’t a video, so you will need pro subscription in order to load in the pro scenery. Could be wrong tho, that’s what I have heard.

1 Like

Then what to do if i want to view it. I do not want to buy subscription currently. like what steps should i take

1 Like

Like said, you are unable to view them unless you have a subscription.

Replays flown in pro subscription areas aren’t available to view, if you no longer have a subscription.

What you could try - and this is a very long shot - is find a friend who has a pro subscription, transfer the replay to them and ask them if they could screen-record the replay for you in whatever particular camera view that you want. That’s the best you can get, without a subscription.

Replays are in a .replay file format and are not videos by themselves. So they won’t be viewable except in the Infinite Flight app itself.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.