Refusing to load

Is there anyone else experiencing your flight not loading? Like I’ll hit fly but it’s stuck on the loading screen. It’s not my Wi-Fi, I tested it and it works fine with everything else, and to be safe I switch networks and tested it the same way. It’s been loading for over 5 minutes and it still won’t connect to a server. Any ideas? And I am not able to uninstall the app and install it, one because I don’t think that actually does anything and two, I forgot my username and password so if I logout I’m screwed.

3 Likes

Its also happening to me rn :(

2 Likes

I am also trying to open ATC rn in the TS however the game is constantly crashing. We will see what happens.

2 Likes

Thanks guys, it makes me feel better at least it’s not isolated.

2 Likes

I have been trying unsuccessfully to get on IF for past 15 min

1 Like

Same here. Finished a flight into PAJN on TS, ended flight, reset app, it loaded the scenery/nav push, now I cannot load into any airport. Stuck on loading screen after selecting flight.

Hey guys. Thanks for the report. We have the developers taking a look to see what the deal is.

7 Likes

I feel bad for you guys though as my device is high end and i never have problems with IF even after the 20.1 update only once but good luck… hopefully the dev can help

Same. I have a Galaxy S10 and it’s never had problems but like that guy said, they’re looking into it0

2 Likes

For those that are experiencing this issue, the loading times should have improved. I just checked on my end and I’m able to load in normally. Let us know if you have further issues. Thanks again.

3 Likes