refund please

my son bought thus game
please refund

1 Like

Thank you for contacting support!

If you are experiencing difficulty with Infinite Flight, please allow us the opportunity to help resolve your issue first. We are a small independent team, highly motivated, and will be happy to help with technical issues. Often times technical issues can be quickly resolved by closing and relaunching the app or restarting your device.

Each store has their own policy regarding how refunds for an app, subscriptions, or in-app purchases are handled. Please see the list below to find your app store:

APPLE

iTunes policy is that all app sales are final. We are not able to provide refunds, but you may be able to receive a refund by emailing iTunes customer service making your request.

ANDROID

The Google Play Store offers a two hour grace period to request a full refund for any purchase. Following the two hour grace period all refunds need to be requested with the developer by providing a complete copy of the receipt which shows the purchase ID beginning with “GPA” along with a reason for the requested refund. Refunds are not guaranteed and will be reviewed on a case by case.

I appreciate you allowing me to assist you today.

10 Likes

Hi,
Id also like a refund on this months subscription which i recently paid for based on the pathetic performance of the ground ATC at YSSY tonight and generally ATC team covering YSSY as a whole, approx 11:40pm UK time. Please advise.
Thanks

Hi there,

The post above explains the refund policy and process depending on your device.

May I ask what you did not like about your ATC service? I assume this was on the expert server?

1 Like

Hi,
Yes this was the expert server at YSSY tonight approx 11:40pm UK time. I was taxiing off runway to parking. Requested taxi to parking which was granted. Then requested to cross a runway. Asked to hold short so i stopped at the hold short line. Then asked to continue taxi to parking which i did, then i was reported and i also think i was ghosted. Completely pathetic. This after a user i only remember as something along the lines of ‘Caribbean2’ flew straight through me while in YSSY airspace receiving radar vectors. How do i a) report the ATC (ground ATC in particular) and b) get the report filed against me looked into/removed
Thanks

1 Like

If you can provide me your callsign at the time and your current callsign (if it is different) I will speak with the controller and see what the reason was. Controllers do not ghost without reason and we would appreciate if you could let us look into it.

I will reply via PM from this point on.

call sign is the same as my username, N587KK

1 Like

Thank you. I will send you a PM shortly.

from what i got a glimpse of from when he reported me it was for entering the runway without permission i think… but after telling me to hold short and me doing so, i was told to continue taxi to parking… which i did, once i got to the runway and began crossing i was reported. An ATC shouldn’t feel the need to report/ghost if he’s made a mistake.

1 Like

Issue has been resolved via PM