Refund - Automatic Subscription

Hey guys,

This has probably been asked a lot, how can I claim a refund from my yearly subscription? It renewed today and I don’t intend on using it so any advice would be great!

Thanks

I don’t believe IF accepts refunds, correct me if I am wrong. I went through the process of purchasing and it said non-refundable.

Next time unsubscribe as soon as You buy a subscription. That will not end Your current one.

Hello!

Each store has their own policy regarding how refunds for an app, subscriptions, or in-app purchases are handled. Please see the list below to find your app store:

APPLE

iTunes policy is that all app sales are final. We are not able to provide refunds, but you may be able to receive a refund by emailing iTunes customer service making your request.

ANDROID

The Google Play Store offers a two hour grace period to request a full refund for any purchase. Following the two hour grace period all refunds need to be requested with the developer by providing a complete copy of the receipt which shows the purchase ID beginning with “GPA” along with a reason for the requested refund. Refunds are not guaranteed and will be reviewed on a case by case.

Best regards,
Sebastian

5 Likes

Ahhh bummer! Im selling the iPad hence why I won’t be able to use the app no longer. I’ve contacted apple asking if there is any way possible to claim a refund.

If you plan to buy a new device you can use Infinite Flight on that one

thats the thing, I don’t plan on getting another device.

1 Like

Well in that case, just wait for Apple to reply. Why are You selling Your device though?

Because it’s old and I don’t want it anymore - simple terms haha!

1 Like

Because I won’t get a refund I’ve decided to use infinite flight on a work iPad - if I cancelled the subscription that’s just been paid for can I still use it?

If the subscription renewed itself and you’ve paid for it, then cancelled, then you will be able to use that subscription until it runs out.

1 Like

Ah so even if I cancelled the subscription it will still work until it runs out?

1 Like

Yeah, once the subscription is purchased it will still work no matter what until it runs out.

1 Like