Refueling Requests Thread

Roger, I don’t know if I can post YouTube links here or not, but here’s the livestream of the flight https://youtu.be/4t8CNthIXRU

1 Like

Display name: Fynn
Callsign: VH-FJA
Aircraft I’m flying: A10
Destination: YCSK
Few miles off Tasmania and headed south to Antarctica
Departure time: departed(sorry)
Planned fuel time: 1hr max please also going to need to be constantly topped up with fuel I think
Fuel needed:probably as much as possible

I’ll be flying from EGLL to EHAM on a kc-10 extender if someone need refueling. FL320 at 330knots
Callsign NI498P

Training server

Callsing NI498P on training server FL320 speed 330knots (airspeed) headed towards EHAM from EGLL

This thread works the other way around.

Use: Refuelers Tracking Thread if you’re announcing that you’ll be giving the fuel

Also, please make sure to use the proper formatting.

Happy flying!

Display name: Alvaro
Callsign: NI498P
Aircraft I’m flying: F22
Destination: KSAN
Few miles off KLAX heading south
Departure time: departed(sorry)
Planned fuel time: 1hr max please also going to need to be constantly topped up with fuel I think
Fuel needed:probably as much as possible
Server: Training Server
FL320
Speed: 330knots (airspeed)

Unfortunately I will not be able to make it this time. But bravo on the post - should definitely increase your chances.

You still running low on fuel?

Display name: IFC Latvia
Callsign: Air Force 96572
Aircraft being used: AC-130
Destination: SAWB
Estimated Refuelling Area: SCRM, depart from SAWB
Planned Departure Time: 1400Z; Already Departed
Estimated Refuelling Time: 1515Z
Fuel Needed: 20%

Thanks

Don’t confuse me with @ouzi, since he’s flying with me😉

1 Like

The winds are strong, so pack a bit of extra fuel to survive the winds😉

1 Like

Callsign: ANZ 545 Heavy
Aircraft Type: KC-10
Location: On equator heading directly east over South America. I’ll be flying directly over SBMQ in ~2 hours.
Heading: 090
Altitude: FL190
Airspeed: 280kts
Offload request: 60000lb

I’d really appreciate any help with this!

1 Like

Which Server?

1 Like

I’m on expert

1 Like

Man I must have missed you

1 Like

Yep I’m all set for now, thanks though! If I make it to Africa I’ll be taking on more fuel there tomorrow.

1 Like

Same request as yesterday. I’m over Africa now, I’ll be flying over HUEN in about 30 minutes, still on the equator heading east. Thanks in advance!

I can do that! I’ll PM you😉

MORE THAN ONE!!!I’m planning a trip for about 50 to 60 hours.My callsign is SANDWICH.My username is Aviation Man. I will take off from dfw and head towards london. I plan to depart in about and hour so 10:45 in chicago.I will be flying at 250 knots at 22,000 feet. If you would like to help beat the record please @ me in this chat I will ket you know when you’re needed.

Display Name: Captain Nick
Callsign Air Force 55
Aircraft being used: KC10F
Destination: KSFO
Currently North of KEDW climbing to 30,000, available to any pilots who want to practice refueling and can readjust fpl accordingly dependent on who all wants to refuel