Refueling Flight@KDOV 062230ZFEB19

Looking to set up a flight plan with a few people. Military aircraft conducting air to air refueling. 3-5 people.

• Aircraft and Livery:
    C-130 variants, fighter jets, and dc-10 tanker

• Route:
    Dover AFB (KDOV) direct to Chicago (KORD)about a 591 noticle mile flight

• Time of flight:
    T/O- 2230Z, 6FEB19 (1530 mountain time)

• Server:
    Casual Server (global) v2

• Additional Information:
    Fighters/130’s will take off with minimal fuel. Tanker will take off max gas. Everyone take off, and climb to 10,000 ALT @ 2000 VS. once there we will coordinate refueling of everyone. Once everyone is topped off the tanker may divert to land/refuel at own discretion, and return to group flight. Keep speeds low for refuel and until tanker returns. Once all grouped, increase speed to 200 knots so we don’t overspend the 130’s. We can get a little formation flight going w/the tanker in middle and equal planes on each side perhaps. Will land at which ever runway is open in Chicago and shut down. Make the call on the radio and we will all follow.

Could you edit your title to say this:
Refueling Flight @KDOV 062230ZFEB19
That is the proper format for a group flight title.

I would love to participate but I’m an hour from my destination

Sorry, was my first time creating a post. Have read a bunch but never created an account until now. Thanks!

1 Like

If you’re an hour away from your destination you can still make the flight? Just load into KDOV by 2230Z and you’ll be good

1 Like

I will try to join :D in an F22

Why is no one there I am at KDOV?

Oh sorry. I starts in an hour lol

Fighters/130’s will take off with minimal fuel. Tanker will take off max gas. Everyone take off, and climb to 10,000 ALT @ 2000 VS. once there we will coordinate refueling of everyone. Once everyone is topped off the tanker may divert to land/refuel at own discretion, and return to group flight. Keep speeds low for refuel and until tanker returns. Once all grouped, increase speed to 200 knots so we don’t overspend the 130’s. We can get a little formation flight going w/the tanker in middle and equal planes on each side perhaps. Will land at which ever runway is open in Chicago and shut down. Make the call on the radio and we will all follow.

I will take the tanker, as of right now we have 1 fighter as well

I would really love to fly woth you but it’s the 11.30pm and i have school tomorrow lol

No worries. I’m just telling you the rules. Here is some more info about the group flights category:

Anyways I cant come :(

Thanks!! Will make sure to do some research on how to properly post and such next time

Taking off in 5 min. Load in and copy flight plan

This topic was automatically closed 12 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.