Refresh Super Decathlon Plus a few More!

Refreshed Super Decathlon with full animations and virtual cockpitimage
Example of Super Decathlon’s cockpit

17 Likes

I’ve been waiting for this for years. You have my vote and I love a six pack…

5 Likes

It would seem it would be easy to add a 2D view now and eventually go to a 3D cockpit when the developers can get to it.

You already posted about this.

@MustangMax will go crazy when this is updated 😁.

Best, Boeing707

3 Likes

Bringing this topic back up to life. I am really looking forward for a new Super Decathlon. :)

5 Likes

Agreed. If the a321 is getting updated, the super D should get some love too!

4 Likes

I fly this a lot for leisure and also for flying very slow. Would like to see it touched on to make a better flight experience.

3 Likes

To the top! Respectfully asking for this to be added to the 2016 list.

2 Likes

Me too, would love it to be updated!

I don’t usually comment on feature requests, but this would be great! Especially since the new popularity in the community:)

2 Likes

MaxSez: I’ve classified the following aircraft as Hanger Queens for more than two years. All of them are excellent example of the evaluation of aircraft design, exceptional flying machines with sterling reputations as pilots aircraft and valuable members of the IF Fleet. They deserve in the least: a 3D Cockpit Upgrade and a Flight Physics Recertification. The Hanger Queen include;
>Super Decatholon. > Spitfire. >CRJ-200. > C-17. >B-767 & >A-10.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

What does this have to do with support? I don’t get it.

I think @Maxmustang is asking for a rework of the aircraft?

1 Like

Ah…a duplicate then. Each of these planes have refresh feature requests. I can only merge with one so I’ll select the first on the list, Decathlon. Feel free to add the others or comments on each of their refresh feature requests. The Spitfire has one for example. Better way to keep the conversations on track for each individually.

6 Likes

This would be cool! It needs a refresh

3 Likes

It need a full refresh, I can’t do air shows with it!

2 Likes

Would be nice to see this. Fun aircraft to fly!

3 Likes

It would be nice. The one at our local airport just got a new paint job and it sticks out like a classic car.

1 Like