Reese’s ATC | [Closed]

Closed.

3 Likes

Still open guys, the more pattern work the better!

1 Like

I’m currently P4 if you want you can send me to other runways to make you’re life more intresting

1 Like

Can I stop by and do some patterns?

1 Like

Or missed approaches or go-arounds i’m flexible

Alright, @SF34, just tell me what you want me to do and I’ll get some touch and goes in…

1 Like

@Intelflight Like the DHL livery (I’m part of the DHL VA).

2 Likes

Cool I like alot whenver I fly in the 208 its my go to livery!

1 Like

what are you doing? Please stop trolling others!

What? I’m just lining myself up with the runway. I’m not trying to troll anyone.

And I missed what you just sent since I was typing.

You took off remaining in the pattern, then you did a crazy 180 and requested a touch and go on the opposite side of the runway you took off on. In front of another aircraft taking off behind you. Please refer to tutorials on how to perform a correct pattern. Thanks!

Ill join your session for 15 minutes. Callsign will be HP-10 expect feedback in the PM’s!

3 Likes

I didn’t see him behind me, sorry.

That’s still not an excuse. There’s a proper way to preform a pattern. Please refer to the tutorials.

1 Like

Roger. Will perform a normal pattern.

1 Like

LFC just crashed. Standby

@Intelflight expect a runway change to 09 after HawaiiPilot starts doing patterns

1 Like

@Cbro4 the reason I have you on your own runway is because you don’t seem to know how to sequence yourself properly let alone doing a pattern properly. Do you know how to sequence yourself properly? If you do, I’ll put you with the other aircraft on runway 09.

1 Like

I can, I was just trying to get some video, and didn’t realize I was stalling. I can switch to 09 if you want me too, or I can stay here.