@Reedgreat 's ATC tracking thread | Closed

FYI, KEDW only has 14 runways 🤐

1 Like

Nevermind then 😂. I confused it with Midway 😂

2 Likes

Some of them are sandy or dusty runways at KEDW

1 Like

I might stop by. Though the increasing number of these threads makes it hard to choose.

1 Like

I am doing my best to only open later so there isn’t much conflict. Usually trying to open no earlier than 0130Z.

1 Like

I am not hating in anyway nor am I bringing any negativity whatsoever to this topic but I am wandering, I’ve seen atleast 3 people so far with a whole topic on their own ATC tracking thread, why? Why can’t you just make a topic saying “OPEN ATC at blah on TS1 for blah minutes” instead of making a whole topic on a tracking thread? Again, no hate, just a simple question :)

1 Like

Just so we don’t waste threads. It’s much easier to organize in one post instead of me making 15 threads, one for every time I am open.

3 Likes

Ah! Ok, great. Now I understand :)

2 Likes

That might be a problem… it depends on how much time I have left I guess.

1 Like

I am open now in Chicago. Check the original thread post for details.

I am also invisible on the ATC screen until someone is kind enough to spawn.

1 Like

unless your getting your information from a reliable source, I.E an official recruiter or trainer then I wouldn’t take it as gospel, feel free to message any of the below if you need clarification on any things your not sure of, or unsure of what someone else has told you.

3 Likes

TS1 is scaring away my traffic, I am closing…

1 Like

Darn I was ready Spitfire didn’t like me haha

1 Like

I was about to come…

1 Like

Sorry, I had 4 TS1 noobs spawn and were completely disregarding my commands.

I am probably going to reopen tonight when there is less TS1 traffic, and can get more IFC members to come.

2 Likes

I am opening in Seattle on TS1 (KBFI), check original thread for info

1 Like

I am closing, thank you @jeff_cross and @GreenGuy for coming.

1 Like

Thank you @SingaporeAirlines for changing the thread info, almost forgot to do that.

1 Like

You are welcome my friend. I always ready to help
😊

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.