Redownload md10,11 c130

I had to redownload the C130’s and the MD11’s too in this update but did any thing change?
Just curious:)

Not that I’m aware of. I don’t think any new liveries were added for those aircraft, so it might just be a bug fix or something. :)

I couldn’t find it neither so I fly it later and see if anything has changed!
:)

Nothing changed on those air frames.

1 Like

I also had to re-download, though I don’t know why. It’s common when an update is released.

1 Like

I know there was a calibration issue with the trijets idk if that was what the update was for when it comes to them I’ll have to go test it out

2 Likes

I had to redownload all my aircraft. When i saw that i uninstalled and reinstalled to getvrid of potentially corrupt files and start afresh.

1 Like

There are obviously no major changes, although if the aircraft’s physics were tweaked at all, that would most likely be the reason for the redownload.

2 Likes

Maybe the engine sounds were reversed and that was fixed?

3 Likes

I believe that when you open the ramp, you will see a change from the last update. We used to have an option between partial opening and full opening. Now, it’s partial first, then select again for full opening. I like the previous choice better; partial versus full opening. Now if you use partial opening of the ramp, you will have to select full open before seeing the selection to close the ramp.

2 Likes

Didn’t know that. Thanks for the info and I would love them, if they can change that back:)

1 Like

Maybe the numbers on the FMC are now straight!

Edit: Nope, No they arent…

4 Likes

Oh god XD!!!

Now I never noticed that before. LOL

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.