Red Wings VA Trailer

Hello everyone. I’m back with another trailer. Red Wings is one of our many virtual airlines, but they stand out from the rest. They’re popular, well set up, and ready to add even more pilots. So, without further ado, here it is. Don’t forget to check out Red Wings VA’s Website!

5 Likes

Thanks for this, great video!

2 Likes

Its a good video, but it gets a bit boring since it’s only videos of planes taking off/landing and music, no reasons on why you should join the Va.

So what would you suggest would make it more interesting/would make you want to join, do you think?

1 Like

Add words on the screen saying things like “A large fleet and large amount of routes!”, “Hubs in …”, stuff about your VA.

Interesting thought. I was never a fan of stuff like that, but I’ll look into it and see what people want

1 Like

The way I plan these things is to create the image of Red Wings in your head. You’re “Learn More” button is a scroll down to the description of the video, and a link there too. I also try to show off the airline a bit in the posts I make for them, but again, I will try to incorporate more to show what the VA does :)

1 Like

For me, it didn’t create the image of Redwings VA in my head. It never said the name except at the beginning of the video, and I won’t lie, I have no idea if it said it at the end because a minute or so in, I was bored. It nice editing, but talk about amazing or unique features! If I get bored with the video, it’s not convincing to join the VA.

With so many VA’s out there, you need to make sure you catch peoples attention early. Here’s a sneak peak of what I have cooking. We will be opening our doors very soon.

A snazzy website may be cool, but it’s your community that counts ;)

Alright. I’ll definitely keep that in mind. Thank you

1 Like

This trailer is very good.

3 Likes

It’s really good. A round of applause please👏👏👏👏

3 Likes

Have some air traffic chatter audio with the redwing callsign on it, would be a nice touch, images of top destinations, motto, use the free cam to do an aircraft walk around, get some nice angles of these fine models!

1 Like

I like it. Thanks!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.