Red Runway Showdown @ EHAM - 172000ZSEP16

any results yet?

1 Like

Unfortunately due to some conflict in judge choices, the results are pending till tomorrow. I can promise they will be out in less than 24 hours! Thank you for understanding. May the force be with you and may the odds ever be in your favor!

-508 (CEO of IFPM)

1 Like

1st: @AdamCallow (for landing without landing gear, perfect on approach, and for remaining in the event after landing) and scoring a perfect 10/10
2nd: @anon93676386 (for coming in via a beautiful approach and landing and taxiing off beautifully) and scoring 8/10
3rd: @emerald_mc (for coming in on a decent approach and landing and taxiing correctly and somewhat on the centerline) and scoring 7/10

Others ranked from best to “ehh better luck next time ;)”
4th: @g100m ( for coming in somewhat decent and maintaining his approach steadily, landing, and taxiing off and parking) scoring a 6/10
5th: @Mubashir (coming in without landing gear. However landing wasn’t on runway) yet managing scoring a 5/10)
6th: @Lars_Thorein (coming in to low under the glidescope and to quickly but still maintaining visual with the runway and landing) scoring a 5/10
7th: @Osman_Mohamed (for coming in to high, overshooting the hold short line and landing shakily. However his good spirits afterward and the fact that he remaining was satisfactory) scoring a humble 4/10 yet bumping that up with his spirit

Please accept the winning top three and give them a round of congrats. They did very well! Those below also did extremely well. Just because you didn’t score the top three doesn’t mean you aren’t put exceptional pilots. It isn’t just anyone who can land in a crosswind or land against the wind. So despite the fact that maybe you didn’t score up doesn’t mean you are a bad pilot!!! I was impressed with every single pilot who landed.

4 Likes

Results are out!!! Please check your ranking! The top three players are shown. Congratulations to @AdamCallow on winning this event!

1 Like

Thank you @SkyHighGuys and congratulations to all of IFPM for organizing this event!

1 Like

Not a problem!! Thank you for participating, if you have further questions please check out our website! Congratulations on your standings

1 Like

I think I was framed because I left after I was put in to the hold pattern because of an emergency lmao

1 Like

Lol that’s funny

I’m mean I took off but I never landed 🤔 If someone’s gonna impersonate me at least get first like I would have 😒😉

1 Like

Congrats to the top three, but I think there is some mistake, I definitely landed on a runway, namely runway 27. I even went over an intersecting runway before taxiing off.

1 Like

You were Con3?

There was a contestant that landed on 22

1 Like

Yes, and I’m certain !

Yay I won.😎👍

Cab I see that video?

1 Like

@SkyHighGuys, is the video done ?

1 Like

Check your pm box my friend ;)

I have. I responded to you

Check this video out for all who were involved!!!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.