(Recruiting members) RegiJet Global Thread! Small Planes Fly Far!

This thread was approved by the IFVARB

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen! Welcome to the new global RegiJet thread!

In short, we are a VA that focuses on smaller aircraft flying short, regional, and medium haul routes. Our routes fly to many places, including the Caribbean, Iceland, Hawaii, and many more. We have events most months and have fun things to do at the events. As a virtual airline, we strive to be as innovative as we can. We are currently working on amazing features to add to our amazing website.

Staff

CEO, President: @OHNO
COO: @kiwiaviation
Chief Pilot: @Ashton_Liberty
Event Manager: @Ironman_Ballets

Fleet

ERJ-175
ERJ-190
ERJ-195
737-700
737-800
Dash 8 Q400
a320
a321
CRJ-200

Hubs
Salt Lake City
John Wayne/Santa Ana
Boston Logan
Atlanta
Houston(IAH)
Chicago
Portland

Links

We always will welcome pilots and we hope you will join. The join form is below.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScskLHKV-bdgZdc-Hy_Dr19OxAj_TOJ7cukZZ2_BPGqJGrDoA/viewform#responses

Website

YouTubeThis channel is not entirely for RegiJet

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCsh3XSQrL3fVCyp9KA8cLZw

From me and our entire team, thank you and we hope you join.

From, OHNO
RegiJet CEO, President

Small Planes Fly Far

10 Likes

Ooh SLC as a hub I like that IDA should’ve been a hub also :) I may have to join
Are you guys on Slack or Discord?

3 Likes

No, we use the community for communication. We chose SLC because it is a good, large airport.

1 Like

I’d Recommend setting up a Slack Or Discord it would be kinda hard to only use the IFC

5 Likes

Yay Houston hub! Are we talkin Houston-Hobby (HOU) is George Bush (IAH)

3 Likes

If you’re ever looking for someone to make a promo video for ya, just hit me up in the PMs. I’m about to finish Alaska’s promo.

5 Likes

That is what I wanted to do for Sun Country Virtual then…BluePanda decided it “would not be a good source of communication”. Regardless, I am happy with Discord right now.

4 Likes

To elaborate ;), I prefer not using the community because of message limits and character limits. It can be hard for record keeping if you have 20 thousand PMs for your VA.

2 Likes

George Bush, IAH, is our hub

Thanks for the offer! We are planning to do it after the update with smoother graphics.

1 Like

Our main airport in Houston is IAH…not IAD

1 Like

Oops… I meant IAH, not IAD

When the CRJ’s are released will you incorporate those into your fleet?

Yes, definitely! They are amazing aircraft and a personal favorite.

1 Like

Sounds interesting 🤓
So, what would be the general time frame for the meetups/group flights?
Since I’m in the UTC+8 zone right now…🛬🛫
Thanks!

1 Like

We have them around 10:00 PST. We have had them at 14:00 PST, we change them around. We are also looking for an event manger!

1 Like

Thanks for the quick response🛬🛫

1 Like

We try to be quick, helpful, and on time!

1 Like

Brilliant, indeed🛬😎🛫

1 Like

Our staff position open is Events Manager! If you are interested, PM me for details.

1 Like