Recreating real photos in IF (From Spotting At KPDX)

Okay! So I thought it might be fun to recreate some photos I took while I was spotting at KPDX a couple weeks ago, turns out it’s harder than it sounds. I tried my best with these and I hope they turned out well!

IMG_2986

I think they turned out to be decent, not great but just decent. Please leave your thoughts below! I also have many, many more photos from spotting at KPDX that I can try to recreate as well!

(I’m guessing this goes into the General category)

~ Jeffrey Varga

28 Likes

I think this is actually quite cool and it’s something different from your normal spotting pictures that you see about the forum. Great work!

7 Likes

Thank you so much! Maybe I’ll update the post with more photos :D

1 Like

Wow this is actually really neat! Thanks for taking the time to make such unique content. I’d love to see more like this in the future! I feel like this could be an interesting thread.

1 Like

Thank you very much! :D

That’s really nice. For the Air Canada Dash 8, if you’re doing this on solo, you could take off, shutoff the engines and then go to replay. Engines will stay off👌🏽

5 Likes

omg! Great idea! I will try it when I have time later. Thanks for checking out my post :D

1 Like

This is a really cool idea, well done! Thanks for sharing. :)

1 Like

Wow I like the idea
Can I borrow the idea for the future?

1 Like

Wow, I like this! It’s really unique! Nice job mate!

2 Likes

Thank you a lot! I really appreciate it :D

1 Like

Your welcome! I hope to do more of it in the future.

1 Like

Yes you can, but don’t just copy and paste the entire post 😂

Thanks btw!

2 Likes

These are really good photos keep up the good work

1 Like

Thanks man! I will try my best :D

When did you spot in PDX because that’s where I spot! But I don’t live there, I live 3 hours away…

1 Like

Two weeks ago from yesterday!

This is really cool and a great idea :)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.