Recreating Old Photos

Find your earliest Infinite Flight Screenshot and recreate it! It can really show the difference between what has passed and what is now.
For example,I recreated my first ever IF shot.

`

23 Likes

Just imagine this when global is out…

17 Likes

Love this. Look at the improvements that have been made. Like Ewan says, wait till we can compare against global!

6 Likes

This is a good illustration of how inflinite flight has transformed. Good idea btw, Nate.

2 Likes

Yes! Absolutely cannot wait to add a third tile for global.

Thanks for the compliment!

1 Like

Is the original the bottom or the top?

First shot is at the bottom. It’s obvious! 👍🏻

2 Likes

I don’t think I still have my first ever IF picture… I either deleted them all or I never took pictures. I’ve only got new ones from the past couple of months :/

I said "Earliest’. Doesn’t mean the first one you have ;)

1 Like

21 Likes

I remember those winglets on the 737… Nostalgia

I can see so many significant change on the Air France A380 picture 😊✈

3 Likes

I remember when i played the old IF and I was like “damn these are pretty good graphics”

Stopped playing for 2 years

Came back and the new aircraft renderings absolutely blew me away

3 Likes

Oh my goodness after looking at the “before and after” of these photos, I can’t believe how much IF has improved. I’m really proud of myself for being here and for flying in Infinite Flight. Infinite Flight has changed my life forever in a good way :)

My earliest IF photo I posted on Facebook. In order to recreate this, I need to make some buddies ;)image

I could help if you want ;)

1 Like

Whoah! What a difference!

2 Likes

IF looked like THAT back then?!?!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.