Recording on iOS?

So it works ? Is it good ?

Yes, but records with the microphone. Works perfectly. Save the video in your library and then crop the ends of it off (starting the recording and ending the recording).

1 Like

Did u install the profile or not ?

Or did you get the app

1 Like

Yes, you have to trust the profile. I got the airshou app.

1 Like

What invitation code did you use ?

I didn’t need one. I has a account before invites 😂

1 Like

AWIM or something like that

1 Like

Lol ok I’ll try it

Haha it worked … Thanks !

Lol it worked twice

1 Like

I’m gonna upload a video showing how to download it

2 Likes

I can’t do it yet though. If I don’t upload overnight the Internet will be unusable for everyone

1 Like

I was recording me doing some controlling at KPSP on the PG server and while recording , one pilot entered the runway and started to takeoff without permission ! I’ve got your details and what you’ve did wrong bud … He had 81,000 xp aswell !

1 Like

Oh lol, it’s a great tool hey!

1 Like

We should use it when control plying in advanced. Ghost someone u can record what they did wrong

1 Like

Apologies on reviving this topic, but Henrik closed the other before I could post.
Shou/ShouTV/AirShou used to work until iOS 9 was released. It has since been updated, however the links on this thread do not point to the correct link to download the App. Since the App breaches Apples terms and conditions (no screen recording via third party apps is allowed in case the app is still recording without your knowledge and records passwords/credit card details etc) the app is not available through the Apple App Store. You must install AirShou directly from the Devs website. I’ve tested it 5 minutes ago and it works fine. So if you’re OK with breaching Apples T’s and C’s then install and record away via this link: AirShou

I hope this can now be marked as solved. :)

1 Like