Recording in iOS 10!

Have you ever wanted to screen record your IOS 10 device? It’s possible now! Here’s how:

1. Go to your IOS device and open this link; https://www.pgyer.com/2fm7 (It’s in Chinese or something but that doesn’t matter).
  2. Press the green button with the download icon.
  3. Go to ‘settings’ of you device. Now go to ‘General’ and scroll down to the button under ‘VPN’ (don’t know how that’s called in English, my device is dutch.)
  4. Press ‘Fujian Helios…’ and tap ‘trust’.
  5. Open the downloaded app.
  6. Have fun!
    Note: this screenrecorder might be ‘not trusted’ for a reason. Keep that in mind.

Please help me by putting this in tutorials and by correcting Enlish.

Have fun!

This is an unapproved app. 100% of the time Apple has a reason to not trust the publisher. These type of apps are known to cause device issues, and may cause some apps to become unstable and more prone to crashing.

9 Likes

just use quick time player…

3 Likes

Sounds super sketch man, I dont think anyone would do this to their device unless they don’t care about it.

3 Likes

The idea is from everythingapplepro and some people don’t have imacs.

Apple clearly doesn’t want a screen recorder. That might be the reason…

Or they don’t trust the publisher. I’ve never even heard of this screen recorder. Trusting the app gives them access to a lot of things on your device. But that’s just my opinion, if you want to use it, or anyone for that matter, nobody is stopping you. I’m just trying to inform people of the risks involved.

4 Likes