Recording in-game sound on IF recorder

So, is been stated before. You can record video beautifully but not sound. I’d love to be able to. Here’s the previous post: In-Game recording does not record in-game sound?

5 Likes

Hahaha I was in the midst of thinking if I should post this… but thanks anyway! Imagine the fighter jet sounds :3

2 Likes

It would make it so much easier (athe least for android users) to make videos

Yea and perhaps one day iOS can have a built-in recorder too… External apps are usually burdensome… especially if you’re going for major events like the Huge Screenshot Event @ KLAX

1 Like

Apple made replay kit which is an add on for the devs to have in game recording with sound.

1 Like

For me it’s extremely easy to capture stuff. I have a floating button specifically for game capture. I click it, then either record or screenshot.

Cool, maybe it’ll be implemented for you guys

1 Like

I guess that’s what the S7 is good for… Recording S7 flights (pun intended)

3 Likes

Where’s the pun…

Its actually sortof possible. Just plug your iPhone/iPad to your Mac, open a new movie recording with quicktime player and make sure you put audio input as your iPhone/iPad.

S7 Siberian… The green plane? xD

1 Like

S7 Siberian airlines. There’s a s7 livery on the a 319

1 Like

S7 is a Russian airlines, its found on the A319.

Dammit i killed it did I :/

1 Like

Nah you didn’t… I killed it actually :P

Anyways I using Android so no way to record audio in-game without external app hor?

2 Likes

Haha you’re good

Looks normal to me… As with all Androids right? But you said the S7 was able to record sound too?

1 Like

Yes, you can’t see it on the image but there’s a small red circle that I have on the left and if I click it, it opens up the game launcher settings, since a big feature of this phone is the awesome gpu. One you click on the circle, it expands and it had several optionsimage these are the options. And it’s really easy to record. Also disables notifications if you want.

1 Like

I deleted my last post to stay inside the one image per feature request

Actually I wouldn’t view it that way… Your original photo was absolutely normal and nobody would understand so yes with this current image, I understand how it works on the S7 lol

1 Like

I’ve also noticed that recording get with the S7 recorder makes the image look sharper and more vibrant than with the IF recorder