Record your Flight. App for IOS?

Not sure if there is already a thread about this?
In regards to recording your flight, Android has the in-app recorder to turn on and off, which IOS does not.
My question is: Are there any apps that I can download that can record what is being displayed on the iPad screen? For example: I go to the app and press record and then open Infinite Flight and do my flight. When I am done I can close Infinite Flight and open the recording app and stop the recording. That way my flight has been recorded just like the in-app recorder for Android.
Does anyone know about any apps like this? Thanks.

Not sure about IOS app, but I have a program where I AirPlay my iPad to my Mac and I can record it from there.

AirShou, download it, PM me to get ur code.

Can you provide details sir?

Sure:) it’s call “Air Server”

1 Like

I couldn’t find that on the App Store…

https://shou.tv Download it from here

1 Like

I’ve tried and it says I trusted developer.

Follow the instructions…

You MUST trust all profiles in iOS Settings > General > Profiles & Device Management > SearCh for the one that says AirShou>Trust

I did. I sent you a pm for the code. Thanks

Guess I have to give the Apple FanBoy crown to you. lol

1 Like

3 Codes left :o

Give me one plz

I just need one, plsssssssss 😂

If you have an Apple computer and an i device, you can do this easily.

Step 1: Make sure your i device has the latest iOS version. You can check this by going to the Settings app, go to the general section, and tap on software update. If you have the lastest version, you can proceed to step 2. If not, download the new update.

Step 2: On your Mac, go to the Launchpad or the applications folder in Finder and find a program called “QuickTime” or “QuickTime Player”. Launch this program. If you are having trouble finding the program, type QuickTime in the search bar on the Finder app. Once you’ve typed QuickTime in the search bar another bar should appear. It says “Search:” and has different options. One of these options is “This Mac”. Click on the “This Mac” button and wait for your computer to complete the search. One of the results should be the program.

Step 3: Once you’ve launched the program, at the top-left of your screen the active program should switch to “QuickTime Player”. At the menu bar at the top of your screen, there should be an option called File. Click on File and look for “New Movie Recording” in the list that pops up. Click on this option.

Step 4: Once you’ve clicked on the option a window should pop up. If your computer has a built-in webcam, the webcam feed should be automatically displayed. Next, plug in your i device with a charger cable (lightning to USB). Once the device has been recognized, hover over the QuickTime window with your mouse until a menu pops up at the bottom of the window. This menu is the same one with the record circle button.

Step 5: Next to the record button OR at the far right of the menu, there will be an arrow pointing down. Click on this arrow, and a list will pop up. On this list, there should be a section called “Camera”. In this section of the list, look for the name of your device. If you don’t know what your device is called, go to Settings -> General -> About. The name will be displayed there. Once selected, your computer will display the device’s screen. Click the record button to begin the recording and click again to end the recording.

2 Likes