Record for longest non-stop flight with mid-air refueling

Hi guys. 9.05.2021 at 22: 40Z I began my longest non-stop flight to set the Infinite Flight record. I want to fly 2 times, (maybe more), around the earth along the equator, and then across the North and South Pole without landings!!! It is not a record of being in the game without exiting! This is a record for the maximum time spent in the air with refueling!
I started from my hometown Voronezh (UUOO) on a KC-10. At the moment I have already reached the equator line and continue flying in a circle. At the moment I have full tanks, which is about 17 hours of flight, but I will need refueling. If someone is ready to participate as a tanker on my route, I will be very grateful to you. This will be our overall record!

Many thanks to everyone who is already helping me on this flight!
@Sergey_Lysyuk, @kit_v_kapushone, @Enigma, @Rostik_Korkishko, @Julien_Narayanasawmy, @Robert_NG001, @tjb0709, @Alejandro_Arias1

My callsign is RA-2223R and you can always find me by it on maps.

P.s. The record for non-stop flight, no landings !, which I was able to find, is now 104 hours. If you know a record that is longer than this time, please let me know about it, just remember that I am interested in a non-stop flight, with refueling in the air!

FlightPlan_UUOO_UUOO.fpl (16.2 ะšะ‘)

Server: Expert

36 Likes

thatโ€™s some crazy stuff my friend!!!. Good luck I can not help with refueling because I am currently doing a flight from Dubai to LAX. However I will see whether I can help or not.

3 Likes

Thank you very much for responding, itโ€™s okay, as long as there is someone to refuel me! And thanks for your support!

6 Likes

Im coming, im around AYKV, iโ€™m full and i can refuel you during 1h~

2 Likes

Many thanks! But the tanks are still full, and I am counting on the next refueling around 21:00Z. Our colleagues have already promised to meet me, but if there is a desire, join me! I will write the exact time here, an hour before refueling. But as I already wrote above, I plan it at about 21: 00Z

2 Likes

Iโ€™m available most day to help you refuel!

TIMES: 2200Z-0100Z

4 Likes

Many thanks!!! I think we still need help, the flight promises to be long!๐Ÿ˜

2 Likes

Let me know if you need to get refilled. Iโ€™d love to help. ๐Ÿ˜Š

2 Likes

Which server? maybe I can stop by and refuel!

3 Likes

@Noah_Wills , @InfiniteFlightNewark , Thank you guys so much for your support while the tanks are full, but I will know that you can help! To be honest, I did not expect so many people to respond, thank you all !!!

4 Likes

No problem! Iโ€™d be happy to help and maybe even get some cool pics.๐Ÿ‘€

2 Likes

Photo, of course! If you want, you can intercept me at the next refueling, for example on a fighter jet or on any other plane, to take a photo. I will write the time of the next refueling here, an hour before. I also plan to take a photo, but after the end of the flight, in a calm atmosphere, from replay ๐Ÿ˜

2 Likes

Sure! Just as long as itโ€™s anywhere between 12:25-1:20EST because I have school lol

2 Likes

Good luck with you! I am wondering if you can break the 1 week mark - thatโ€™s 168 hours in total!

2 Likes

Hi nice to hear that i did something like that last year with the help of @Luu he refuled me many times midair sadly the game had an bug and i lost controll and everything.

Here an Screenshot of my Logbook:

6 Likes

@FlightGT Thank you for your support, an interesting offer, I will think about it!๐Ÿ˜‰
@CrazyBee It is very sad that your flight has not ended, but you are great anyway! 68 hours is a good result!

4 Likes

Yeah at that time it was the longest i did right now my personal record is flying 222hrs with the B777L with refueling stops

4 Likes

I still think that flying with refueling at airports is the same as regular flights, with the only difference being whether you logged out or not. I really like to fly for cargo airlines because you donโ€™t need to fly back and forth like a tram, but you can make large circles and visit several airports at once. It should be noted that I make only real flights, I take them from FR24. So, until I return to the airport of departure, I do not leave the flight, and so I fly constantly, in principle I could not leave the flight at all and fly for at least a year until my tablet breaks๐Ÿ˜‚, so apparently I am not very interested in this type of records โ€ฆ

2 Likes

I saw you in Voronezh last night departing Sheremetyevo ๐Ÿ‘€

2 Likes

Yeah I remember that. How could I forget this :)

I remember that I departed somewhere in the Sahara ( I Googled later the airport and it was just a hut ๐Ÿ›– and a runway ๐Ÿฅฒ๐Ÿ˜„) He tooked me to crazy places

5 Likes