Recommended devices for Live

Hi
I fly a lot on my iPad2 that needs to be upgraded soon since flying a fighter (F16, F22, etc) becomes un-handleable after a few TnG’s or a medium to longish flight. I have played around with all kinds of settings till now, but you guys are far ahead of my tech curve … haha
What iOS device is future proof (for a year or two) from your tech point of view?
Thanks in advance
Buccaneer
Zac Samuel

iPad Air 2, my current device. I can have everything on full and it doesn’t crash, graphics are great as well. Highly recommended.

6 Likes

Just search and you will see one of the literally hundreds of these topics
I use the Air 2 and it works great

3 Likes

Air 2 over here. Solid piece of machinery, without lag whatsoever. 10/10

2 Likes

Thanks a lot guys … sorry if this topic has been answered elsewhere but tech changes so fast today so was just checking

I highly recommend the IPad Pro 9.7. I neally never experience lag when things get busy. Awesome device for other stuff as well, especially considering you can use the Apple Pencil with it.

3 Likes

I run it on my IPad Mini Retina, works great considering it’s 3 years old

2 Likes

Hello @buccaneer, I think we have enough topics about “Which device runs IF the best”. Have a look at these topics. :)

I hope they help you in buying your new iPad.

6 Likes

On the phone side, I use the iPhone 5s, runs amazingly, full settings, no lag. I’d recommend getting a 6s or something though as I don’t imagine the 5s is very futureproof.

3 Likes