Recommendations for New Website Builder

Hello all,

I have been recently trying to find a perfect website builder to replace the old website for my VA/VO. These are the requirements/my criteria.

• Able to customise and design the pages myself
  • Able to merge the pages to my phpVMS crew centre
  • Able to embed some code (Preferably HTML)
  • Allowed to add as many pages without subscription
  • Relatively easy to build and manage

If there are any recommendations (website builders that do the job) comment down below.

1 Like

You could use google sites. its simple, no cost, but may not be able to do everything but I know you can do all you want except implement crew center

1 Like

Ok then, I did try google sheets a while ago but didn’t really work out. But thanks for trying to help me out. Also happy birthday, enjoy!

1 Like

Thanks! 😊 Google sites just takes a little getting used to, I used it for Tailwinds and after a little experimentation I got it working perfectly

1 Like

Ok, I can retry and find a way to import it into my CC

1 Like

For me, I’m using weebly… suits my needs.

Off topic, but happy birthday @Daniel14 :)

1 Like

Ok I’ll check that out thanks for the suggestion!

1 Like

You can use wix ask it will make the basis first then you can take it to wiz editor and make it your own

1 Like

Yeah, my previous website was made from Wix but am I able to import it with my CC?

You can create a button which you can link to your crew center that’s what I did

1 Like

Yeah but I want my website to be on the same website, like merged together.

If you follow @KaiM’s instructions your crew center will be its own website. If you want the whole website to be the same, I suggest contacting @LuftyVirtual and @easyJetVirtual to see how they made theirs and use web flow

2 Likes

Wait instructions? where do I find it?

Here is step one:

After that there are I think 3 or 4 more steps. Supper easy I recommend it

1 Like

Wait I’ve already made my crew center already and I already have a domain as well. I just want to make the static pages for my website then merge it

Well take your crew center and link it to a button on your website your crew center should be it’s own website like having .com or .rf.gd after it . Or start over and PM @LuftyVirtual or @easyJetVirtual they made theirs pretty similar and it is all one website

1 Like

Oh ok, I will start making my new website with webflow. The bad thing is though that I can’t embed any code into the website without having to pay a subscription.

Since I didn’t use webflow I don’t know what that is, definitely reach out to them since they did a really good job

They used vabase for that if I’m not wrong.

That is United virtual I believe, if you look at NSV’s website and crew center it says made with webflow at the bottom

2 Likes