Recommend Personal Favorite Routes in the USA

Hello all im have a feeling that I have flown almost every route in the US so I want some of yall’s personal favorite routes let it be GA Regional or Transcontinental. I have read the post about recommend routes and I have completed all the ones to date that appeal to me so please help me out C:

Thanks,
Blake | Founder USA ATC

3 Likes

I dont care what airline what airport I just want to know some Personal Favorites

1 Like

It may just be my bias because I live in Green Bay, but KGRB-KORD is a short but beautiful flight with the Lake Michigan coast.

1 Like

SWEET thanks so much for sharing and I will defiantly try it what plane did you do it in

1 Like

IRL, it’s operated with a CRJ7 and E170, but I chose the CRJ. ;)

2 Likes

ok thanks C:

2 Likes

Of course, I’ve done tons of flights all over the place, so let me know if you need more.

1 Like

I usually like doing KLAX-KSFO :/.

1 Like

:/ ok I have done that one before

KATL-KAGS, Delta CRJ-200

Go play a round of golf at Augusta National after this short one

1 Like

100% C: thx so much

sorry I asked for USA Airports :C might still try that one

Whoops my bad, I forgot

1 Like

what airline is it ?

Personally, I’m a fan of KMCO - KLGA. Depending on what runway you land, you can fly right over the manhattan skyline.

1 Like

Anything out of KROC, it’s an under appreciated airport. My personal favorites are KROC-KORD with great views of the Great Lakes and KROC-KEWR/KJFK/KLGA with the Finger Lakes.

1 Like

thx so much C:

KPAE to KATL, easy

1 Like

The planes have american and united liveries, but they’re operated by GoJet and Envoy.

1 Like

ok thanks so much @ShaneAviation C:

1 Like