Recommend flight schools in Canada

Hi there!

Guys I am in touching distance of achieving my dream! I really need some help! Can anyone recommend good flight schools in Canada?

Please! Thank you so much!

1 Like

Might have some one here, if not sorry!

2 Likes

Unfortunately all schools in the US. Im looking for some in Canada :( but thanks for trying!

Well, where in Canada in the first place?

Of course sorry that couldn’t help

1 Like

Im looking at Ontario & British Columbia. Well the ones ive got recommended are Brampton flying club & Seneca college since they have a good tie up with Air Canada Express & Westjet Encore. I got a reply from Brampton saying that their intake is in April/May and I would like to start by Feb.

1 Like

Hmm, I don’t know if I would be any help cause I’m an Alberta guy.
Good luck (and also, WestJet Encore FTW)

1 Like

Since im an international student Im not worried about the school being close to where i live (since im able to relocate anywhere). I just thought that anyone in the industry would hear about specific schools and could recommend a school to me…

1 Like

Haha low cost carrier need to start somewhere right… Ive seen positions with a 500hr requirement. Umm sure in Alberta, would you recommend anything?

Well In Calgary, I would recommend the Calgary flying club. These are the people I fly with generally, and they are very nice, you could also try Springbank air training college. Those are both based out of Calgary Springbank

2 Likes

you’re an absolute legend! thanks for the help!

Also, being in Calgary would give you good connections to Westjet

2 Likes

No problem. Good luck!

I’ve heard buffalo airways has a flight school there. Might want to check that out

2 Likes

Ive already sent them emails! lets hope it works out!

1 Like

I hope all goes well for you!

1 Like

checking that right now! :)

1 Like

Hopefully everything goes to plan for you. Would be great to have another pilot flying the skies. Best of luck :)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.