Recent Southwest Airlines Pictures | Bonus Pictures!

Southwest Airlines and Their Majestic Liveries

Hello everyone. Long time no see, I have been somewhat inactive on the forum for the past couple of months but just here to check in again. I had just gone on a vacation to Albuquerque, New Mexico on Southwest, so I could so some skiing in southwest Colorado. Here are some pictures of the flights I had taken. For this vacation, I hope you enjoy them.

Flights

WN254 GRR-MDW (N929WN)
WN2918 MDW-ABQ (N7741C)
WN6299 ABQ-GRR (N243WN)

Arriving into a foggy Chicago on runway 22L

About to board my flight to Albuquerque

View of the Sandia Mountains landing runway 8 at ABQ

Return Trip : Pushing back out of ABQ, Triple Crown One pushes back for it’s flight to Houston

Departure off runway 26, views of the Sandias

Exactly one week later, almost the same picture of the Chicago skyline but clear skies, landing runway 22L again

Chicago skyline that’s closer

Bonus Pictures! Since I did not have to get off the plane to find my connecting flight, the plane I was already on would take me to GRR! So I took some time to venture into the cockpit and meet the F/O

Full view of the cockpit

Ramp action at MDW

Thank you for taking time to look at these pictures of mine!

15 Likes

That’s really cool you got to go in the cockpit!

1 Like

Yea! Really nice F/O and crew. He even let me play around the the trim and the test button for all the lights in the cockpit.

1 Like

Hopefully I can possibly do the same on my return trip to Richmond in two weeks. We have to connect in Atlanta from Orlando, but we’ll be on the same plane.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.