Every time i press into the the game it’s bugs out this only has started haveing downloaded the recent iOS 10 download I have loads of free space of storage I don’t know if the servers are overloaded with game traffic in game weeks ?
What kind of iPad do you have?
I got the iPad mini 2
Sorry, should have asked this above but have you made any modifications to your Device? (jailbreak,etc)
No I haven’t done any of that stuff it was working perfectly until I downloaded the iOS 10
Thank you for contacting support! First, don’t panic. We want to help you have the best experience possible. Most issues like slow performance, “lagging”, or crashes are minor and easily resolved. Below are some basic steps taken that may help resolve the issue:
- Keep as much unused internal device memory available. 1GB is the recommended amount.
- Always close other apps before opening Infinite Flight.
- Keep your device fresh by completely restarting device power occasionally.
- Disable active add or message blocking apps.
- Don’t install unapproved apps.
- Don’t modify, “Root”, or “Jailbreak” your device.
- Don’t install IAP unlocking apps like Freedom or LuckyPatcher. They won’t work and can cause problems that aren’t supported.
- Use a strong WiFi network within a relatively close proximity to your device.
- Unplug your modem and WiFi router for about 30 seconds, then plug them back in if online “lag” occurs.
- Disable Anti-Aliasing
- Lower “Show aircraft count live” setting.
- Lower Aircraft or Water graphics setting.
If you try everything above and still have trouble, check to make sure you have the latest firmware update available for device installed. Lastly, we recommend you delete the app, restart device power, then sign into the same account used to purchase the app originally to reinstall.
As a final resort, reset the device to factory settings. Be sure to back up all important data on your device first.
If you still need help or have questions, reply with a brief description of the problem. Include reproducible scenario steps and also device make, model, and current operating system version. Screenshots are welcome so we can better assist you and get you back in the air!
Kind Regards, Sebastian
I suggest you look at Sebs post below and try all that out! Usually he is the genius at Support ;)
(It does not matter that that’s for the s8)
Thanks and Hope it helps!
Thanks ill try it now it should work
Thanks for the help I appreciate it :)
Hi! I have one question too, then my story is when i played infinite times sometimes and often my app shut down alone ? What is that problem ? I have enough storage and the app take 1.20GB. I updated the last version of iOS 10.3
idk if the problem came because i listen my playlist but i think it isn’t the problem. Thank’s for reply and i’m sorry if this question has been request.
It is recommended that you close all background apps when enjoying Infinite Flight ;)
Read what I wrote a few posts up :)