Recent experience with TBM

I am a big fan of turbo props. TBM is one of my most frequent flying birds in IF. I am glad it Is modeled very well in this game. I am sharing some pictures and landing gif with y’all, and let me know your thoughts.

Lukla VNLK, training server. A tour to the Everest, when I landed, there is a TBM waiting for me, how lucky! I am always using IF livery btw.

image image

Here is another photo where I took at KLAX, casual of cause.

And finally, a landing at RJBB, expert server. This is my favorite airport in FSX btw. Quite windy these days :)

Hope y’all like them, leave a like and messages!

23 Likes

I really like the gif 😄👍🏽

2 Likes

Nice work !!!

2 Likes

Thanks! I hate to put a huge video here, just show the best part, 5 seconds are enough.

1 Like

Ya I agree with you 👍🏽

1 Like

How did you do that gif that’s pretty cool!!!😄👍🏽

Record a video then make gif out of that. You can search for a gif maker in your App Store.

1 Like

Ok thank you for the advice I’ll try that 👍🏽

1 Like

Very cool! Gotta love Lukla!

1 Like

That was A massive butter!

These pictures look gorgeous! 😍

1 Like

Nice shots!

1 Like

@infiniteflight_17 @Murphy @Edivan_dcds thanks you! I am glad y’all like those pictures.

3 Likes

I was wondering how to post a gif format here. Is this can be on IFC?

Otherwise, nice shots bruh!

1 Like

That landing at Lukla was the best one I have seen at that airport - that was so buttered.

1 Like

nice landing, I really liked it, good job.

1 Like

those gifs are really cool man! I like what you did there, and nice photos too! Keep it up!

1 Like

Awesome pictures, and what a buttery landing!

@Alex_Kyte @AlphaSeven @joslleymiguel_holand @BennyBoy_Alpha thanks a lot. Glad you like those pics. Happy flying.

2 Likes

Post a gif is easy, just upload it as a normal picture. That’s it.